Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Final word

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gets dizzy*

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sees spots*

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *turns blue*

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *purple*

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thump*

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm not dead! .... i'm waitin' fer mouth to mouth to revive me *G*

    [This message has been edited by Sniffer (edited May 27, 2001).]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just happy to see that everyone knows that it isn't me. I think I know who it is. I have a pretty good haunch, but I am waiting to see how this thread goes to see if I am right or not. And, if it is who I think it is, then yeah, I know what's going on as well. *L* OMG! I can't believe no one tried to pin this one on me,(meaning you all didn't jump to conclusions thinking I was playing the role of summergirl). Thanks guys! *L*Ok, back to the soaps of, what was it? As The Pool Turns? Was that it? *L* smile

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited May 28, 2001).]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I just asked the person who I thought it was, so, nope. It's not who I was thinking. I had confirmation that it's someone else. Someone I don't know either. smile

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    god damnit!!! TELL me!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all i have to say is....IM FUNNY TOO!! *****bites the toe of the Outside lookin in guy**** and don't be a peeping tom! biggrin

    as for the rest, don't post your shit here if you don't want people to speak about it. and OMG....takes out dagger, i think im suicidal for saying THIS....snail...i TOTALLY agree..... biggrin

    *hey 2er...ya gonna ring me bell or keep waggin that finger all over creation?* wink

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •